The Homebuyer Set-aside Program (HSP) provides down payment, closing cost, and repair assistance up to $7,500 for qualified homebuyers! The HSP subsidy is provided to households as a forgivable grant with a five-year retention period. Grant funds are offered in partnership with FHLBank Topeka. Funds will become available on March 6th, 2023.
Qualifications for Eligibility:
- All borrowers, co-borrowers and co-owners of the transaction must meet guidelines.
- Household income must be at or below 80% of the Area Median Income*.
- There is no longer a minimum contribution from the buyer.
- Homebuyer Education must be completed by the borrower (online courses are available).
- Maximum grant per household is $7,500.
*The household income limit in Lyon County is $58,250.00 for a 1-4 person household, and $76,900.00 for a 5+ person household. Household income is documented for all individuals who currently, or will, occupy the house or residence. For information on income limits in other counties, please contact one of our Mortgage Loan Officers.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Se habla Español
Support Your Local Real Estate Agents!